Tours and Tickets
**DUE TO THE CONTINUED CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK, TOURS AT THE CAPITOL AND THE WHITE HOUSE ARE CANCELLED UNTIL APRIL 1, 2020.**
All tours of the federal buildings listed below are free of charge and a great way to learn about our nation’s capital! As these tours are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis, please make your requests as early as possible to increase your changes of approval.
White House Tours
- Tours are offered Tuesday through Saturday between 7:30am-1:30pm. Specific times are not available as the White House selects the time for each tour.
- Please note: Acceptance to the White House is extremely limited and the office of Congressman Steube has no control over tour and security procedure. Four months advance notice is recommended for a better likelihood of tour approval.
- Capitol tours are offered Monday through Saturday, every ten minutes from 8:50 AM to 3:20 PM.
- Please provide preferred day and time upon submitting your request.
Library of Congress Tours
- Library of Congress tours are offered Monday through Friday at 8:45 AM, 9:45 AM, 1:45 PM or 2:45 PM.
- Please provide your preferred day and time from these four options.
- Entrance to the FBI Building is extremely limited and at the discretion of the Bureau. Two months advance notice is recommended for a better likelihood of tour approval.
- Please provide preferred date for your tour request.
Bureau of Engraving and Printing Tours
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing tours are offered Monday through Friday at 8:15 AM, 8:45 AM, 4:00 PM, 4:15 PM, 4:30 PM or 4:45 PM (afternoon times only available April – August).
To submit a tour request for any of the above options, please complete the Tour Request Form.
All tickets are provided to constituents on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the large number of visitors, please request them as early as possible in order to maximize your chances. For information on sightseeing and attractions, please visit the Washington, DC Tourism Information page.